When you invest in the health, rights, and wellbeing of girls and women, there is a ripple effect felt throughout families, communities, and entire nations. We need your voice and the voices of your friends, families, and policymakers to send a clear message: Invest in Women -- It Pays!
What you can do:
- Make a speech to your local community, your school, your women's group, or anywhere else you can get people to listen.
- Write a letter to your policymakers, from the local level to the national level, asking for increased investment in girls and women. Learn about your country's current commitment to girls and women -- get info here.
- Share key facts on your social networks, like Facebook and Twitter, to spread the word about women's health, rights, and wellbeing.
- Write an op-ed or a letter for your local newspaper about the tragedy of inequalities around the world, and call for change at every level.
- Tell your own story. Use data to inform a personal story about navigating the world as a woman.
- Write a blog post on health and rights in your own community, and then email us so we can share it with our readers.