Watch archived webcasts of the Women Deliver 2010 press conferences here.
Women Deliver 2010 had 235 reporters cover the conference; 170 journalists attended the meeting on site. Notable outlets where stories were reported included: The Washington Post, NPR, the Wall Street Journal, New York Times, Forbes, Time, USA Today, Foreign Policy, PBS, Ms. Magazine. In total, over 300 stories were published or aired on Women Deliver in 2010.
- Lack of Skilled Birth Care Costs 2 Million Lives Each Year
- 2010 Emerges As Historic Year Of Decisive Action To Save The Lives of More Than 10 Million Women And Children By 2015
- Global Health Leaders Issue Call To Action To Increase Number Of Midwives In Developing World
- Women Deliver Celebrates the 50th Anniversary of the Birth Control Pill
- Women Deliver Response to Lancet Data
- Nicholas Kristof and Arianna Huffington Join Global Leaders to Prompt Investment in Maternal Health
- Global Leaders to Promote Investment in Maternal Health, Supporting International Women’s Day
Women Deliver: Press Kit
- Women Deliver Schedule of Press Events
- Women Deliver 2010: Selected Notable Attendees
- Women Deliver Highlighted Sessions and Stories
- Women Deliver Pocket Card for an overview of global maternal health.
- Women Deliver Message Kit for the core message of the conference.
- Glossary of Key Maternal Health Terms
- Bio of Jill Sheffield, president of Women Deliver
- Reproductive Health and Technology, a backgrounder
- Maternal Mortality Success Stories
- Commonly Used Abbreviations and Acronyms
Women Deliver: IN THE NEWS