Summary: Women Deliver is an advocacy organization focused on solutions to improve the health of girls and women – long-term and short-term – at the national, regional, and global levels.
Women Deliver is designing and implementing Catapult - a crowdfunding platform that connects people to projects to benefit girls and women worldwide.
Catapult represents a collective pursuit of positive social change – the technology and innovation that will catalyze funds and engagement and move girls and women’s causes forward in new and exciting directions.
Catapult is seeking an intern to join our growing start-up team.
Reporting to the Program Manager in support of the operations of the programs team, the position entails, but is not limited to:
- Support programs team in working with new and existing organizations Catapult partners by tracking incoming requests, providing Catapult materials, answering FAQs
- Maintain the partner database, including tracking of communications and maintaining partner information
- Research and contact potential partners in different fields
- Assist in research activities and administrative tasks
- Assist in the developing and writing of program materials
- Carry out relevant research for presentations, meetings and events
- Take notes at internal and external meetings
- Write blog posts relating to Catapult projects and partners
- Pursuing undergraduate or graduate degree, preferably in public policy, public administration, international affairs
- Excellent research, organizational, writing and communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fluid, fast-paced environment with multiple priorities
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, database management, and Internet navigation
- Excellent people skills
- Resourcefulness in solving problems, flexibility
Conditions of Service: Part time 3-4 days a week
Compensation: $10-12 per hour depending on academic status
Applications: Applicants must be eligible to work in USA. Women Deliver is an equal opportunity employer. Interested candidates should send a resume, letter of interest to: firstname.lastname@example.org –Mark on subject Line: Program Intern